Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ask me a question and I'll have a blog post!

I have to admit, this is a random blog. For how long, I have NO IDEA! Just that, everyone seems to have a blog to "share" so I may contribute to the online community? And I hope I can remember my username and password...*cross fingers*

During my mother's days of managing the household, she learnt mostly from radio or TV. How to dress, what to eat, where to go, and even what to think...Nothing much has changed, except the internet is an indefinite source of "Expert advices"....but to be fair, sometimes the most commonest people offer the best solutions compared to the "experts".

I'm not giving any advice because seriously I can't. But if you ask me a question, I may offer you some personal insights to what I have learnt, experienced in my life, or share with you my mother's recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment